These surveys will end on May 22nd, 2013
For Students Only
For Parents Only
Click here for due dates (scroll down).
Please use the links below to access a Middle School teacher’s page. You may also use the form included at the bottom of each page to contact the teacher. Thank you
Middle School Best Practices
Action plan for Students at Risk of Failing
- TMS schedule for planning and evaluation of effort. Due dates to be written in calendar section.
- “Most Wanted” posting for reminders of missing work.
- Directions during open project time to remind students of missing or upcoming assignment due dates.
- Weekly TMS Grading showing work habits and evidence points earned.
- Weekly reminders about ALEKS expectations(10 topics per week)/current progress/Topics needed to meet quarter goals.
For Parents and Students:
- Progress reports at mid quarter.
- TMS weekly signing by parents. To help parents monitor weekly effort and possible advisor notes in TMS.
- Advisor contact on WHEA,net. This is a direct link to advisor email.
- Evidence folder meetings
- Open communication policy. Teachers are available before and after school for conferencing or clarification with notice.